Our yoga classes are taught by certified instructors and are accessible to participants of all levels of experience. The goal is to have fun and keep you in motion!
Benefits of Yoga
- Increase stability and balance to decrease risk of injury
- Improve flexibility and movement patterns
- Recover from injury & surgery
- Decrease back pain
- Stress & anxiety management
- Enhance athletic performance through active recovery cross training
Yin yoga is a series of long-held passive poses that open the body to more flexibility and engender a more contemplative, non-reactive quality of mind. This class increases mobility in the body while decreasing stress levels. Learning to utilize the breath with mindfulness encourages the body and mind to connect in this meditative practice.
Vinyasa flow yoga will take you through a unique sequence of postures with an emphasis on strength, flexibility, and balance for the entire body. This invigorating class is set to upbeat music and participants are encouraged to have fun with new postures while listening to their bodies. Perfect for all levels!
Bend & Brews takes place on the first week of each month with a rotating selection of instructors and class styles. Join us for a 60-minute yoga class at Motion, followed by a pint (on us) with our neighbors at Lake Monster Brewery. Regular class pricing applies.
- Your first class is FREE!
- $20 per class for drop-ins
- $140 for a 10-class bundle ($14/class)
550 Vandalia Street, Suite 105
St Paul, MN 55114