Physical therapy services offered at Motion focus on pinpointing the source of pain and customizing a treatment plan that allows you to resume a pain-free life as quickly as possible. Our physical therapists are resident or fellow-trained to provide the highest quality, tailored care to patients with improved outcomes.
Our therapists have experience from professional athletes to the weekend warrior. Our job is to get you back to your sport in the least amount of time with the understanding of why the injury occurred to reduce recurrence rates.
The Next Step:
We believe in keeping you in motion. Once you are at 100%, we have trainers to help you keep your body in motion and classes to build a community of support in similar goals.
Motion physical therapists specialize in the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions–everything from head trauma to foot pain. Below is a list of some conditions our physical therapists commonly treat.
- Headache: Cervicogenic Headache (whiplash associated disorders)
- Neck Pain
- Neck and Arm Pain (Cervical Radiculopathy)
- Elbow Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Sacroiliac Pain/Dysfunction
- Hip Pain: Osteoarthritis (OA), labral tears, and Labral Tear and Hip Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Knee Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Anterior Knee Pain/Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
Sprain/Tear, Prevention and post-operative rehab
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Heel Pain
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screen and Athletic Injuries (prevention and treatment)
- Functional Movement Screen and Injuries in Endurance Athletes
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (call for more information!)